This Palace belongs to Nawabs of Bahawalpur princely state. Mr. Heennan, an Englishman designed this palace. The foundation of Noor Palace was laid in 1872 and it was completed in 1875. In 1956, when Bahawalpur State was merged into Pakistan, the building was taken over by the Auqaf department. The palace was leased to the army in 1971 and in 1997 the army purchased it for the sum of 119 million.